Update- Our winter to early summer puppies are almost fully reserved. We still have space available for the following types of homes:
- active families- running/hiking partner or similar that can provide mental and physical exercise
- competitive performance homes- agility, obedience, barnhunt etc.
- homes seeking an active working companion- hunting, herding
We are currently full on therapy, service, and lower drive and energy companion only puppies
Puppies ready for homes winter to early summer 2022
"Rumor" UKC CH Debonair Rumor Has It @ DoeValley will be bred in November 2021. Sire to be "Kylo" RACEA SHR URO1 INTCH/NATCH U-CH Crystal Creek's Return of the Darkside CGCA TKA VCX. Expecting solid and parti colored puppies in black, blue, silver and cream/white. Seeking active, performance, and/or hunting homes for the remaining puppies.
"Bluff" UKC CH DoeValley & RCA ReadMy Pokerface TKN will be bred to UKC CH DoeValley Bohemian Rhapsody in December. Expecting puppies in shades of gray. Seeking active, performance, and/or hunting homes for the remaining puppies.
"Fiona" UKC CH DoeValley Shameless will be bred in January. Sire to be determined. Possible colors include silver, blue, maybe black or cream depending on sire choice.
These litters will be ready for homes sometime between February-June 2022. We will have exact timing as soon as the dams are bred.
Applications and deposits being accepted now. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note the following when searching for a puppy from a reputable source:
- Reputable breeders won't breed unless they have deposits in hand for at least half an average sized litter, this means that by the time pups are born, most already have homes.
- The best time to start looking for a puppy from a reputable source is 6-8mths or more before you actually want to bring puppy home. This gives you time to find reputable breeders, interview them, choose who best fits your needs, meet them, get on their waiting list etc.
- Please be patient! It takes time to plan, create and raise a litter the right way. If you are finding puppies available from breeders in the few months post COVID, this could be a huge red flag. "Greeders" will be out in droves to capitalize on this crazy time. They will undoubtedly breed dogs that shouldn't be or more often just to fill orders for puppies. Please don't fall for this. You want the best most healthy companion as possible. Settling for something available now instead of waiting could have consequences for many years to come.